LUKER EVACUATED TUBE COLLECTOR SOLAR WATER HEATER
Built from high-grade stainless steel, the evacuated tube collector solar water heater by Luker is durable, sustainable and tough. The anti-corrosive solar water heater is made from top-class quality materials and highly-advanced technology. This advanced heater is equipped for high-efficiency absorption and usage of solar energy, with minimum heat loss.
Sunlight, incident on the vacuum tube, passes through the outer glass tube and strikes the outer surface of the inner glass tube with selective coating (AIN/SS/Cu).The glass acts like a black body and absorbs radiation, heating up in the process. The vacuum amidst the tubes prevents heat loss and the heated inner tube transfers the heat to water.
FEATURES OF CONSTRUTION
- Tank with stainless steel stucco outer cover
- High quality PUF insulation minimizes heat loss of water
- High quality vacuum tubes made from borosilicate
- Negligible scaling of tube Frame:
- Made of 1.0 mm thickness SUS201 stainless steel
- Insulation: Made of 50 mm thickness polyurethane
- Inner tank diameter:360 mm, made of 0.4 mm thickness SUS304 food grade stainless steel
- Outer tank diameter:460 mm, made of 0.4 mm thickness SUS201 stainless steel
- 58/1800 three-layered vacuum tube, made of 1.6 mm thickness high boroslicone glass, resistant up to 25 mm hail